I. Basic provisions
- The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (as "GDPR") is Argutec, s.r.o. ID No. 29453721 at Na Nivách 1339/4, 700 30 Ostrava-Zábřeh (as “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact information is
address: Na Nivach 1339/4, 700 30 Ostrava-Zabreh
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to art. 6-1-b GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to art. 6-1-f GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to art. 6-1-a GDPR.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when ordering, personal data is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
IV. Data retention period
- The Administrator stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / payments under contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right to access their personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing under art. 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under art. 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability under art. 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Administrator specified in art. III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Conditions of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms come into effect on 1.1.2019.
Na Nivach 1339/4
700 30 Ostrava-Zabreh